Since i'm getting a lot of questions and comments from people on how to set live wallpaper on their devices, i'm gonna put a small guide for them.
Also i would kindly ask to people not to rate my wallpapers until they at least try them (since i had this happen in many cases so far).
Basically there are two standard ways to set live wallpaper on your home-screen:
1. On any home-screen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
1. First, head into the Settings menu of your device.
*Press the Menu button and then Settings. On some devices without a Menu button, you can pull down your Notification menu and select the Settings icon.
2. From there, select “Display.”
3. Under Display, you will see an option for “Wallpaper.” Select it.
4. From here, select “Live Wallpapers” which will pop up the list of your installed live wallpapers.
5. From there, follow Steps 5 and 6 on the Standard Method.
- You don't need a root access to change wallpapers.